The May edition of Student Health 101 is now available!
Packed with helpful tips and advice, this edition features articles on a variety of subjects that will be of interest and importance to all WashU students. Features include:
- Graduate and Professional Students: Don’t Miss WashU’s Sexual Health Resources
- The ABCs of Safe Cycling
- 5 ways to get more done
- How to Eat What You Love and Love What you Eat
- What to Say When Your Friend’s Been Sexually Assaulted
- Take a nap or push through?
- Speaking, performing, presenting? How to turn fear into fuel